Physiomed Practice well established in the Center of Warsaw 14 years ago by a experienced German Physiotherapist provides high quality help for the demanding clients.
Physiomed Physiotherapy is committed to providing high quality, evidence based physiotherapy services to our clients.
We specialise in the evaluation and treatment of a diverse variety of musculoskeletal conditions including spinal and peripheral joint problems; acute and chronic injuries; degenerative and arthritic changes as well as work and sports conditions.
Our programs are tailored to meet the needs of all clients from worker's compensation to post operative care and to both athletes and non-athletes alike.
The skills of our highly trained clinical staff and use of equipment and modalities, provide clients with the optimal environment for rehabilitation to gain maximum function.
Ongoing education and review of latest research combined with well trained and caring health professionals help achieve this goal.
What makes Physiomed Physiotherapy Practice unique?
- Minimum 45-minute consultations with only one client seen at a time.
- Thorough assessment to provide a diagnosis, prognosis and individually tailored treatment plan.
- Hands-on treatment approach involving manual therapy and exercise prescription.
- Ultrasound, Laser,elctrical stimulation, magnetic field, cryotherapy are used as an adjunct to hands-on treatment to assist
- Personal self-management programs taught to ensure effectiveness of treatment.
- Being directed by the rule that every patient needs individual attention we use a system one patient-one therapist-one
room, providing our patients with comfort, full privacy and certainty that we are concentrated only on their problems.
- Correspondence with doctors, insurers, rehabilitation providers and other health professionals when necessary
to co-ordinate and optimise rehabilitation.
German, English, Polish speaking physiotherapist from Germany, certified in Orthopedic Manipulative
Therapy Maitland Concept, experienced in orthopedic, traumatology rehabilitation. She has run her
well established practice in Warsaw for the last 14 years. Previous to this she worked in a German
Polish, English speaking Physiotherapists, certified in Orthopedic Manipulative Therapy Kaltenborn-Evjenth Concept,
experienced in orthopedic, traumatology rehabilitation.